Moderator: Staff

Revan Reborn
Cadet
Cadet
Full Name: Rick Mitchell
Units: Corellia

Hello from Mason, WV!

Post by Revan Reborn »

I was at an event in Parkersburg, WV recently and got a business card about this group - I am a huge Darth Revan fan and would love to join! The lady I spoke with said that I could get guidance here on getting a 501st approved costume so that is why I registered.

Thanks!
TeaJay
Staff
Staff
Full Name: TJ Jones
Legion ID#: 12864
Active Designations: TB, TD, TS, TI, TA, IC, ID, TX
Legion Member Since: Feb. 2016

Re: Hello from Mason, WV!

Post by TeaJay »

Hi Rick! Welcome to the Garrison Corellia forum! Our GML (Garrison Member Liaison), Charis, will be able to get you started on being assigned to a costume advisor and get your journey started.

Here's some initial info to read up on while we wait for Charis to get you started. Please be patient as she has been very busy over the last few days with multiple garrison responsibilities.

Revan 501st costume requirements -- CRL: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_revan

I also recommend signing up for the detachment forum that Revan is part of. A detachment within the 501st is a grouping of costumes within a common theme, in this case "The Flagship Eclipse" is often non-film/tv-show Sith, Denizens, Imperial forces.... usually from the original Extended Universe books and video games.

Here's their forum's section on Revan specifically -- https://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/foru ... rth-revan/

If you do not plan on sewing the costume yourself, making the mask, chest armor, etc., one of the most trusted vendors to obtain a 501st quality Revan costume is from "Wicked Armor" -- Rob and Melanie offer a few different options if you just need the fabric, just the armor, the costume built, or the costume built with all the accessories -- More details can be seen here: https://wickedarmor.com/products/darth- ... ca-costume

One of our garrison members, Shawn Chapman (aka Dave, aka "Boots") he's full of nicknames :D --- He has both the 501st approved Revan and the Rebel legion white robed Revan. He will be a great asset to talk to about his Revan build, Here's his user profile here on the forum, you can send him a private message: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=89

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to post them here as well.

Again, welcome!

Commanding Officer, Web Liaison, and Webmaster

My Build Threads List

501st:
Active: ROTJ Scout, Sandtrooper, Snowtrooper, TIE Reserve, TIE Pilot: OT, Bridge Crew, ICAT Commander, Imperial Army Trooper - Andor, Warrant Officer, Imperial Security Services Officer
Retired: Darth Nihilus: KOTOR II, ANH Stunt TK
Rebel Legion:
Rebel Pilot (X-Wing), Snowspeeder Pilot
---

Spec Ops Detachment Trooper of the Month - Mar 2023
TK Boyer
501st Member
501st Member
Full Name: Charis Boyer

Post by TK Boyer »

Hi Rick!
I have assigned TJ to be your advisor. I have set up a build thread for you here - viewtopic.php?t=1134

Please feel free to reach out to either TJ or I or use this build thread if you have any questions or concerns. We are so glad to have you and are excited to add new members to our Garrison. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your progress throughout this endeavor.

Welcome to the family!
Schraeds
Staff
Staff
Full Name: Matt Schraeder
Legion ID#: 99920
Active Designations: TB, TK, ID

Post by Schraeds »

Welcome, Rick. I'm glad to have you.
Matt Schraeder - "Darth Professor"